Friday, February 12, 2010

I think I could





I think I could possibly or most definitely live somewhere where it snows like every other day at some point in my life. I absolutely love snow! It just makes my year when it snows. I love everything about it. I love that you can turn it into icecream. I love that you can throw it at people. I love how it cancels school. I love how it allows you to act like you are 10 years old again. I love how you can shape it into a person. And I just love the way it covers anything and makes it automatically beautiful! It snowed in Auburn for the second year in a row today and it was a complete blast. We woke up at about 10:00 and watched it fall through the window until it completely covered the ground and then bundled up and drove to Samford Lawn to join the rest of Auburn. Here are some pictures I took with my roommates Caroline and Meg!





No comments:

Post a Comment