Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas

Here's a quick look at what my Christmas Season consisted of. These are some pictures to wrap it up:
Christmas Cocktail

Playing with Millie's Puppies Jackson(Jack) and Dixie

Tradition of wrapping our doors with christmas paper:


Pictures on Samford Lawn with two of my roommates Caroline and Megen

Making Christmas presents for my friends (Vera Bradley inspired bookmarks)

Christmas Tree Lighting on Samford Lawn

Decorating Christmas sugar cookies with Mom!


Brittany's Wedding Shower

Passion 2010 in Atlanta with Stephanie S, Stephanie B, and Allison! It was such an incredible experience worshipping with 20,000+ college students from all across the world. You can check it out at www.268generation.com.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog!
    I didn't realize how bad we need NEW Cookie sheets until the picture.

    ReplyDelete